Microbial Secondary Metabolites in Microbiomes (June 16 – 18, 2019)
The Center for Microbial Secondary Metabolites (CeMiSt) organizes a two-days conference where internationally recognized experts will address scientific themes and technologies important when CeMiSt is addressing a fundamental question: What is the natural role of microbial secondary metabolites?
Registration and Abstracts:
Registration for the conference Microbial Secondary Metabolites in Microbiomes 2019 is now closed. The organization has sent emails with accepted abstracts for talks and poster presentations. Briefly, participants will receive a notification of payment. You can see and download the full programme as odf below.
- When: 16th to 18th of June 2019
- Where: Konventum, Gl. Hellebækvej 70, 3000 Helsingør (Denmark).
- Cost: 800 DKK including two overnight stays and meals at the venue
- How to get there: Direct train connection from Copenhagen airport to Helsingør. Taxi or bus 803 from Helsingør station to the Venue (Hellebo Park)
The Danish National Research Foundation, The Center for Microbial Secondary Metabolites (CeMiSt) and Technical University of Denmark
* Titles for each talk may be updated