On this page, you may find the foundation’s press releases.
A priority of the Danish-Indian Collaboration Program is mobility and knowledge circulation between international researchers of high standing from India and Denmark. The Danish National Research Foundation has reserved up to 50 million DKK for the new Danish-Indian Collaboration Program.
The assessment of the Niels Bohr Professorship proposals is completed and it is decided to establish six new Niels Bohr Professorships affiliated at Danish Institutions.
585 mil DKK will be invested in 11 new Centers of Excellence that will set the stage for outstanding ideas and visionary research.
The Danish National Research Foundation has recently decided to extend seven Centers of Excellence established in 2007. This decision follows a thorough mid-term evaluation during which the centers were scrutinized by several international experts.
Professor Dale T. Mortensen, who shares the 2010 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences with two colleagues, has, since 2006, been a Niels Bohr visiting pro-fessor at Aarhus University on a five-year grant from the Danish National Re-search Foundation.
may find the CV of the Director here
- Centers of Excellence
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- Proposals for new centers
- Assessment and selection of applications
- Start of new centers
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Active Centers of Excellence
- List of all DNRFs Centers of Excellence
- Other funding mechanisms
- The Professorship Programs
- Danish-Chinese research centers
- Danish-Indian Collaboration Program
- Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide – National Science Foundation (USA)
- Danish–French collaboration
- Talent recruitment
- Info for Reviewers
- Over all Principles
- New Applications - CoE
- New Applications - China
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Final Evaluation