- Niels Bohr Professors
- Danish-Chinese research centers
- Quality assessment
- Danish-Indian Collaboration Program
- Talent recruitment
Danish-Indian Collaboration Program
The program will support Danish-Indian collaborations, which should generate added value for the partners and cutting-edge research of high international standing in Denmark and India. The program is part of the DNRF’s strategy of focusing on few funding mechanisms and strengthening the internationalization of Danish research.
Three supplementary grants were awarded to DNRF Centers of Excellence in 2013. At the moment, there are no pending initiatives regarding this funding instrument.
- Centers of Excellence
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- Assessment and selection of applications
- Start of new centers
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Active Centers of Excellence
- List of all DNRFs Centers of Excellence
- Other funding mechanisms
- Info for Reviewers
- Over all Principles
- New Applications - CoE
- New Applications - China
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Final Evaluation