- The Board of Trustees
- The Danish Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
- Open Access policy
- Working at DNRF
The Foundation regularly produces publications about the results of its investments. Some of these publications are printed, while all are added to the website.
Most of the publications however, are only available in Danish. Please shift to the Danish website for a full list of accessible publications in Danish.
Currently, the following publications are available in English:
You will need an Acrobat Reader to access the documents. You may download this program free of charge here.
- Centers of Excellence
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- Assessment and selection of applications
- Start of new centers
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Active Centers of Excellence
- List of all DNRFs Centers of Excellence
- Other funding mechanisms
- Info for Reviewers
- Over all Principles
- New Applications - CoE
- New Applications - China
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Final Evaluation