- The Board of Trustees
- The Danish Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
- Open Access policy
- Working at DNRF
The National Danish Research Foundation was established in 1991 with 2 bil. DKK in capital. In 2008 and in 2015 an additional 3 bn. DKK were supplied, thus ensuring the foundation’s continuation until the end of 2036.
Since the first distribution of funds in 1993, the foundation has supported Danish research with 7 bn. As of 2010 the annual funding amounts to 400 mil. DKK on average, which corresponds to about 2% of the total public research funding.
The foundation’s 2015 Annual Report contains financial and operating data for 2010-2015 and outlines expected funding in the near future.
- Centers of Excellence
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- Assessment and selection of applications
- Start of new centers
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Active Centers of Excellence
- List of all DNRFs Centers of Excellence
- Other funding mechanisms
- Info for Reviewers
- Over all Principles
- New Applications - CoE
- New Applications - China
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Final Evaluation