The foundation often organizes different events and seminars. Each year in October the foundation hosts its annual meeting for center leaders and other stake holders. Recently, the foundation celebrated its 20th anniversary.
Use the menu to the left to read more about these different events.
- Centers of Excellence
- What is a Center of Excellence?
- Assessment and selection of applications
- Start of new centers
- Evaluation and Monitoring
- Active Centers of Excellence
- List of all DNRFs Centers of Excellence
- Other funding mechanisms
- Niels Bohr Professors
- Danish-Chinese research centers
- Danish-Indian Collaboration Program
- Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide – National Science Foundation (USA)
- French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS)
- Talent recruitment
- Info for Reviewers
- Over all Principles
- New Applications - CoE
- New Applications - China
- Mid-term Evaluation
- Final Evaluation